The prize contest by Linguese is now on: find out how much you know about China and win 1 month subsctipion to our Chinese Courses.
This week we give you a total of 8 questions about China to start with our prize contest and find out how much our readers, students, friends and followers actually know about this amazing and diverse country.
How to partecipate to the contest
To take part in the contest, answer the questions on this form
To submit the form you have to give your name and e-mail in order to partecipate at the contest and have the chance to win a Chinese Course.
Below you can read the question you will find in the interactive form
How much do you know about China
1. What is the capital of China?
2. What type of bear is also popular in China?
The Giant Panda Bear
3. What is the lucky color for New Years Day in China?
4. In 2008, the Chinese zodiacs was on, year of the what?
5. What is the main religion in China?
6. China is also known as “the birthplace of what?”
7. The Chinese believe that tai chi gives the earth what?
8. Where was Jackie Chan born in China?
On February 9th we will post the answers to these 8 questions and the name (nickname) of the winner drawn among the ones that answered correctly
The winner will be contacted via email and will win the opportunity to take a free Chinese course for one month with our BASIC PLAN
You do not know what course to choose yet? Book a free trial class with our native teachers